Dinner Tonight

What's for dinner tonight?? Below holds some answers.....

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chicken Sandwich Review...

The verdict is in....we loved 'em!!!  So here's how things went down.....

I planned this recipe over a week ago, then got a call saying my wonderful fam from CO was coming into town for a few days.  Hooray!!  But now I needed more chicken.  I happened to find some in my freezer (yes, I really did stumble across it; I don't normally keep chicken thighs in my freezer for 'that one-time occasion').  So I thrown everything in the crock pot yesterday morn.  When I went to check it later that afternoon I realized half of my chicken had bones in it!!!  So a little while later after I pick out the bones I get all of the chicken back into the pot and let it sit all afternoon.  Then we sat down and had it w/ the blue cheese and I added some ranch--it was awesome!!  Everyone loved it!  Needless to say--it'll be on the repeat list!  I hope your sandwiches went as well as ours. 

I wish you the best and we'll talk again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment