Dinner Tonight

What's for dinner tonight?? Below holds some answers.....

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Delightful Lunch Item :)

Hello everyone.  I know I'm always dishing out dinner meals, but today I threw together (literally, no planning whatsoever) a sandwich that I think peeps will love!!!  It would be an amazing lunch or dinner meal--Blackened Chicken Sandwich

Blackened Chicken Sandwich

1 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 T Olive Oil
1 T garlic powder
1 T Paprika
1/2 T Cayenne
Salt & Pepper
1 hamburger bun
mayo
1 slice provalone cheese
lettuce
fresh cilantro

Heat skillet on med-high.  Sprinkle chicken w/ oil and spices.  Cook on both sides about 3-5 min per side (I would have grilled it here, but it was FREEZING outside!!!).  Serve chicken on bun w/ mayo, cheese, lettuce and cilantro.  It was amazing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment