Dinner Tonight

What's for dinner tonight?? Below holds some answers.....

Monday, March 21, 2011

Dinner Mar 18, 2011 - Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry

Hello everyone!  Just saying the name of this dinner makes me smile.  I love stir-fry's and their amazing ability to adapt to any protein you add (or lack thereof) and to clean out your crisper!  Let me tell you folks--I make a mean stir-fry :)  I've used several different recipes over the years and this one I like because of its flavors.  Check it out......

Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry & Eggrolls

1 lb boneless skinles chicken, cut into cubes
2 T Zesty Italian Dressing
2 T ginger powder
3 T soy sauce
1-2 T crushed red peppers (adjust to your tastes)
1 bag frozen stir-fry veggies
2 eggs
2 cups hot cooked rice

Heat dressing in skillet and add chicken.  Sprinkle ginger, soy and peppers on chicken.  Cook chicken until done--8-10 minutes.  Add veggies and cook about 5 minutes, until they are warm.  Push mixture to side of pan and crack eggs in open spot in skillet.  Scramble in side of pan until they are cooked, then mix w/ chicken & veggies.  Serve over rice and enjoy :)

For eggrolls--I like to buy frozen and cook in oven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment