Dinner Tonight

What's for dinner tonight?? Below holds some answers.....

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dinner Mar 29, 2011 - Mango-Orange Chicken

Kiddos--tonight's dinner was a H.I.T!!!!  I mean--both kids cleaned their plates, there was nothing left for my hubs to take for lunch tomorrow, and they wanted more!!!  Seriously!  I enjoyed it also, but when the monkeys devour a meal like this--it's a keeper!!

Mango-Chicken Chicken w/ Couscous

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 T ginger powder
1 T cinnamon
2 T Olive Oil
1 mango, cubed
2 stalks green onion (they called for red onion, but I didn't  have any)
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing (don't skimp here; use the real stuff)
2 T cilantro
1 box instant couscous
2 Cups broth (beef or chicken)

Heat oil on med-high on skillet.  Sprinkle chicken w/ ginger and cinnamon.  Cook chicken on both sides 3-5 min, or until no longer pink.  Meanwhile, cook couscous according to directions on package.  Mix remaining ingredients in bowl.  Serve chicken over couscous and top w/ mango mix.  I served this w/ corn and we loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment