Dinner Tonight

What's for dinner tonight?? Below holds some answers.....

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dinner on the Weekend

Hello my peoples :)  I hope this Saturday evening finds you well.  We've had a lazy, wonderful weekend thus far.  My husband took off work yesterday so we loafed around town :)  Love those days....Him being home all day inspired a dinner-by-daddy.  I didn't write about this yesterday because I wasn't too 'into' it; dinner on Friday brought us back to our roots: fried deer meat.  Yep--you read it right.  Now, it's not that I'm totally against deer meat, but it takes forever to prepare, then it makes a mess in the kitchen and, worst of all--it's fried meat!  Now don't get me wrong, we occasionally break out the deep fryer and throw in some chicken strips, but not very often.  But I looooove those chicken strips; and I don't really like deer meat.  The game-y taste throws me off.  I know, I know, I'm not a loyalist to my roots--I'm sorry!! 

So, having said that, we had deer meat for dinner last night and tonight was a movie night.  We bought a take & bake pizza from the grocery store and watched Monster's Inc.  I love that movie :)  It was a wonderful night day of not cooking and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I hope your Saturday night was just as enjoyable and I will see you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment