Dinner Tonight

What's for dinner tonight?? Below holds some answers.....

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dinner Mar 23, 2011 - Pizza Casserole

Good afternoon my lovely food-lovers!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday.  It is beautiful here and we have been outside enjoying the weather b/c I heard some nasty stuff is on the way--boo.  Not a fan of snow in late March. 

Tonight's dinner comes to you, once again, from http://www.bettycrocker.com/.  We will be dining on Pizza Casserole w/ breadsticks.  This casserole looks scrumptious--sausage, pasta, olives, cheese.....yum!  This is a super kid-friendly meal :)  Hope you enjoy!

Pizza Casserole

2 cups uncooked pasta
1 lb sausage
2 1/3 cups pasta sauce (I sometimes like to make my own, but tonight I'll be using canned :)
sliced olives
1 can mushrooms, pieces & stems (I'm not adding these--I'm the only  one in my fam that likes 'shrooms)
1 cup shredded mozz cheese

Heat oven to 350deg.  Cook pasta according to directions on package.  Brown sausage in skillet, drain.  Mix sausage, noodles, sauce, olives & mushrooms in casserole dish.  Cover and bake about 30min.  Uncover, sprinkle w/ cheese and bake another 5 minutes, until cheese is melted. 

We'll be having frozen breadsticks w/ this one tonight.  Happy pizza-eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment