Dinner Tonight

What's for dinner tonight?? Below holds some answers.....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dinner Mar 22, 2011 - Chicken Capri Pasta

Hello my fellow chefs!!  I hope your Tuesday is treating everyone well.  I've started my spring cleaning and I'm loving my sparkling house :)  I did my bi-weekly shopping today.  Had to use two carts!  I was a little low on some things :)  Tonight we will be dining on Chicken Capri Pasta, a salad and some french bread.  Sounds delightful!!  This recipe uses something new called Philadelphia Cooking Creme.  I've never used the stuff before, but I do make my own Alfredo sauce by melting down cream cheese, so I'm excited to try this stuff!! 

I got this recipe from http://www.kraftfoods.com/.  They've got some new spring recipes out and I love the new stuff!  Here we go....

Chicken Capri Pasta

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1/2 cup red pepper strips
1 cup frozen broccoli
1 tub savory garlic Cooking Creme (I couldn't find the savory so I'm using plain and adding garlic)
2 cups cooked angel hair pasta
1/4 cup shredded parm cheese

Cook and stir chicken, 1 T minced garlic and peppers in skillet 5-7min, or until chicken is done.  Stir in broccoli and cook 2-3min, until heated through.  Add cooking creme, cook 2-3min, until heated.  Serve over pasta, sprinkled w/ cheese. 

I'm making a dinner salad and using my ol' reliable Schwan's french bread.  That's dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment