Dinner Tonight

What's for dinner tonight?? Below holds some answers.....

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dinner Apr 19, 2011 - Meatball Stroganauff

Hello everyone!  Tonight's dinner was actually started from an email I got, but then I adjusted it after I read it.  It was really tasty, but a little runny :)  I'll learn next time to adjust some ingredients :) 

Meatball Stroganauff

1 pkg frozen Italian-Style meatballs (in the freezer section, next to the lunch/appetizer items)
2 cups beef broth (I don't usually buy beef broth; I just keep bullion cubes in the cabinet and add water)
1 container Philly Cooking Creme-Italian Style (I wasn't a big fan of the plain, but the flavored stuff rocks!)
Salt and Pepper
1 lb linguine noodles

Heat the meatballs in the broth on low, to thaw and warm; reserve broth for sauce.  Heat pan on med heat and add cooking creme.  Use broth in spoonfulls to thin sauce to desired consistency.  Add salt and pepper to taste.  Cook noodles according to directions on package.  Add meatballs and cooked noodles to sauce and serve!! 

We had this w/ some peas (you could add the peas to the sauce and serve w/ the meatballs) and some bread.  It was delish!!  The meatballs were a little soft, but they tasted amazing.  Next time I think I will cook the meatballs in a skillet also, so they are a little more firm. 

Happy Meatballs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment