Dinner Tonight

What's for dinner tonight?? Below holds some answers.....

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dinner Jan 12, 2012 - Buffalo Chicken

Hello my lovely diners!!! Tonight's dinner continues our healthy eating streak w/ some yummy buffalo chicken!!  Seeing as they hubby and I looooove spicy food and looooove wings, I decided to make this recipe :)  I'll explain what I made alongside the buffalo chicken, b/c there's NOOOO way our kiddos would dig into Frank's hot sauce ;)

Buffalo Chicken

1 family pack chicken drumsticks, skinless
Salt & Pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 c Frank's (or your fave) hot sauce
Celery Sticks
1 c broccoli florets

Heat oven to 375deg.  In two separate baking dishes, place enough chicken for mom & dad in one and chicken for kiddos in other :)  Sprinkle spices on all chicken.  Pour Frank's over M&D chicken.  Cover both w/ foil (here I used my beloved Pamp Chef Deep Dish baker; perfect chicken every time!!) and place in oven for 25min.  Check to ensure chicken is done before serving.  Serve w/ celery and broccoli, w/ ranch to dip for the kiddos.  We also has some leftover Cous Cous for the kids and this was a meal!!!  Enjoy your faux wings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment