Dinner Tonight

What's for dinner tonight?? Below holds some answers.....

Monday, May 16, 2011

Dinner May 15, 2011 - Mushroom Ravioli

Hello my loyal chefs!!  First, let me give my deepest apologies for abandoning you last week!  It was a crazy week--let's just say that ;)  But I'm back now!!!  And I am STOKED to share this recipe with you.  Now, I LOVE a good rich, creamy, Italian dish.  I've been craving one so I decided to whip this one up.  OhMyGosh--it was amazing!!  The flavors compared to a restaurant!  Yes, I AM patting myself on the back :)  So I bring you....Mushroom Ravioli:

Mushroom Ravioli

1 store-bought pkg mushroom ravioli (or any other kind of ravioli you like)
1 c frozen peas
2 T Olive Oil
2T minced garlic (remember the stuff from the fridge--here's here you use it!!)
1 pkg cream cheese (the full-fat stuff ;)
1/2 c milk
Salt and Pepper

Cook the ravioli according to package directions, adding peas last 2 min of cooking.  In another skillet, heat oil over med heat.  Add garlic and cook lightly, 4-5min, careful not to burn.  Add cream cheese and use a whisk to help it melt.  Add milk (you may have to add a little more milk, depending on the consistency you want).  Add salt and pepper to taste.  Add cooked ravioli and peas.  That's it!!!  It was sooo yummy!!  We had it w/ some french bread and POOF!!!  Your magic Italian right in your own kitchen!!  Enjoy folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment